[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 286

Well, that's for sure! For a beer? Or something heavier?

Quant:
half of the position closed at 1.3182

Quant, the entry into the trade was super and the more clueless exit I've never seen, train the whole department.

strangerr:

Quant, the entry into the trade was super, and the more clueless exit I have yet to see, train the whole department.

they didn't deposit a whole bunch of money? ))))

emotraid:

are they not all in the same place? ))))

They work for their uncle, who throws them bones from his table, on which they serve him meat, and then they come puffed up and proud, telling everyone how clever they are)))

They don't say anything about how the dogs are tied up at the owner's kennel.

Where did everybody go? buy signal on n4, maybe my buy will be in the black today

emotraid:
Where did everyone go? There is a buy signal on n4, maybe my buy will be in the black today

May be a loss. Watch on Monday at the opening - if there is a gap down, buy.

strangerr:

They work for their uncle, who throws them bones from his table where they bring him meat, and then they come puffed up and proud and tell everyone how clever they are)))

The only thing they keep silent about is how the dogs are tied up at the owner's kennel.

these mt5 agents have come to corrupt our forum so that everyone would be in profit )))))))

emotraid:

these mt5 agents have come to corrupt our forum so that everyone is in the money )))))))

strangerr:

I'll buy it on the forex if I can. Watch Monday at the opening - if there is a gap down, buy.

hehe... and on the hour now he showed a sell... the moose is a moose, i will wait and go to bed ))))

I'll buy it, it's my favourite thing to do on the forecourt ))))

It's all the artist's fault, he must have shown the Japs his turkey and those fools fell for it, and now I'll get a moose for nothing ))))