[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 253

Tantrik:
Force will give the Canadian - it's been a long time since he shot upwards!

Tantrik:
Force will give the Canadian - it's been a long time since he shot upwards!

And I was wondering who raped the euras like that yesterday )))) I see now ))))

artikul:

And I thought, who raped euras yesterday )))) Now I see ))))

I closed the sell - on a short correction I will try to cover the buy +

strangerr:

I don't have predictions, I have a roadmap - you guys laugh - work with rubber gloves follow TB. (Mobile - work with lokas - learn student! )

Tantrik:
I don't have predictions, I have a roadmap - you guys laugh - work with rubber gloves and observe TB.

The canadian will give strength to the euro

Tantrik:
I don't have predictions, I have a roadmap - you guys laugh - work with rubber gloves and observe TB. (Mobile - work with lokas - learn student! )

well, well... From my point of view, taking 13pp to lock is kind of a no-brainer...

strangerr:

The canadian will give strength to the euro.

The trend on the canadian will be broken and everyone will run to the quid and the eu will fall.

(For the pound I wrote you yesterday -1.5874 and down - are you sure?)

MobileMan:

well, well... From my point of view, taking 13pp to the lock is kind of a no-brainer...

No Kolyan on you)))

Tantrik:
The trend on the canadian will break and everyone will run to the quid and the euras will fall.

Relax, it's just me getting fixed.

Tantrik:

The trend on the canadian will be broken and everyone will go to the quid and the eu will fall.

(I wrote you yesterday about the pound -1.5874 and down - did you get it?)

I showed an entry to the sell without guessing yesterday, I posted a picture, the fact is in my face)))