[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 123

I'm looking at my indicator: on Insta this morning it was 54% in the sell, now it's 51%))))

strangerr:
I'm looking at my indicator: on Insta this morning it was 54% in the sell, now it's 51%))))

3% Gap went to close:)

strangerr:

Yeah, and the 12 a.m. screenshot was just a dumb thing I did again)))
(chuckles): Yeah.

strangerr:

Kolyan, hi. It's yours))))

p.s. in sales at best 1.279, really considering 1.285. Local Correction from 1.32 level, which we failed to overcome.

And here's a picture ;)

Mabilic, you can't go to the other ladies with your rules!!! Panemeshch???

in Cyrillic in white for the abacus. Figure (picture) explanation (spelling), nothing unnecessary friend.

McBro:

Mabilic, you can't go to the other ladies with your rules!!! Panemeshch???

in Cyrillic in white for the abacus. Figure (picture) explanation (spelling), nothing unnecessary friend.

I think there's a lot of unnecessary stuff in your picture.... Lots of lines, no use....

nikelodeon:

I think there's a lot of unnecessary stuff in your picture.... Lots of lines, no use....

where's yours? ))) "))))))

jonni:

Hi all.

EUR/USD Heading for 1.26 - SocGen

1008 EURO/USD Greenwich Mean Time heading for 1.26, SocGen says last week's 1.3025 gives way. Now at 1.3036, the bank says 1.2930-1.2925, and 1.2855 should offer support on the way down, with resistance on any rise to be found at 1.3090 and 1.3135. (gary.stride

The prediction of the "corrupt" analysts? ))))

nikelodeon:

Exactly. I don't understand any of yours. But I drew mine in a very clear and accessible way for everyone. And no one writes justifications anyway. Everyone has just a vision... And can any "volumes" be a justification?