[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 207

Tantrik:
And with you with one trend - not that you will not go far (rather you will go in a circle - around the trend))))))).) (Why can't you test it on the demo? - the quotes are different)

Let's wait and see who will laugh louder ))))

The Waitress Attractiveness Index (the more attractive waitresses are, the closer the economy is to the abyss) - is slowly entering the zero zone. many expect it to enter the negative zone, last time trading was stopped for 5 hours when it entered the negative zone.

solar:

The Waitress Attractiveness Index (the more attractive waitresses are, the closer the economy is to the abyss) - is slowly entering the zero zone. many expect it to enter the negative zone, last time trading was stopped for 5 hours when it entered the negative zone.

what is the emoF's index?

solar:

Show us pictures from Greece)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

It's really bad, you can't even see it anymore.
You don't catch moose anymore, you breed at home!

I have the wrong display at one hour to buy and four hours to sell, chaos my ass ))))

Tantrik:
You don't catch moose anymore, you breed them at home!

You were taught yesterday by Mobile, so you learned it right away and sold it.

nz what? nostril?

emotraid:
It doesn't show up correctly on my one hour buy and four hours sell, chaos, damn it ))))

Buy at one o'clock and sell at four)))

strangerr:

buy at one o'clock and sell at four o'clock)))

smart, huh? i'm gonna sit on the fence for a while ))))))))