[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 202

21april:

Why so little?

Nice schedule?!

I recognise the PA)))

strangerr:

I recognise the PA)))
ECB cannot finally approve programme until next week as it awaits completion of other parts of Greek debt restructuring agreement

margaret:
The ECB cannot give final approval to the programme until next week as it waits for other parts of the Greek debt restructuring agreement to be finalised

Get rid of the Romanian)))

Wednesday, feb 08, 2012 03:12
... ... ... ... ...
♪ on February 8 ♪ /Dow Jones/. The euro is down a few points and is now trading almost unchanged against the US dollar from the previous session after news that the ECB's plan to swap Greek debt with the EFSF is still a work in progress. Sources told Dow Jones that the ECB cannot finalise approval of the programme until next week as it is waiting for other parts of the Greek debt restructuring agreement to be finalised. The euro/dollar pair traded at 1.3258 against 1.3261 on Tuesday night. The pair was trading at a high of 1.3282 before the latest headline.

Dow Jones Newswires, PRIME

GMT: 2012-02-08 14:12:18

McBro:

Stranger, please suggest the direction on the screenshot.

P.S. http://youtu.be/-xy-shFd2QE

Down.

strangerr:

Get rid of the Romanian)))
With a fucking broom...

yurchenko:

Elliot retired, checked it out myself)))))

strangerr:

Elliot retired, checked it out myself)))))
We'll see about that! Just curious!

margaret,
I'm sorry, I didn't see that you had already posted the same news... my comment was two minutes late. Respectfully.