[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 205

Tantrik:
Hi all! Came to see it's going according to my forecast - waiting for 3180 (probably won't wait for))))))))))

Take it))))

Alex_K:
Strange why the eu is slower and weaker than the audi and the pound is falling...
And don't forget the crosses, they need to move too.

The Eureka is not even allowed to close half of the previous bullish candle((

Germany faces gigantic traffic jam caused by sauerkraut frozen to the motorway

The world indices reacted with a wild rally, the Sauerkraut Index jumped up sharply. Many analysts are worried if key levels in the sauerkraut will be broken through, the correlation moves in the Eurodollar pair will put downward pressure... If there is no downward pressure, there will be upward pressure, in which many analysts agree.

strangerr:

Take him)))

Came in late - sucker - own mistake stop was below resistance. (and sold early).

The cabbage doesn't make us fall!!! And I'm sitting here wondering what's wrong)))

Tantrik:
Arrived late - loser - own mistake stop was below resistance.

Never mind, you're still young, you'll learn))))

strangerr:

Never mind, you're still young, you'll learn))))
I'll survive - it was supposed to be a bad idea to trade NZD yesterday it was early - now the stop is big )))))))) Did you sell the euro?

Perhaps, after all, Gunn was not operating with time in its pure form, but rather he was raising it to degrees. Something occurred to me and I sketched a turkey based on Einstein's formula - E=mc2. The ratio of the minimum and maximum energy of neighbouring bars is taken as the quantum of time. For pipsing, let me give you )))

If after three or more one-colour bars the colour changes, let's reverse the position))) Of course, we look where we came from and where we went ))))

Files:
ienergy.mq4  3 kb

artikul:

Perhaps Gunn did not operate with time in its pure form, but rather with degrees. Something occurred to me and I sketched a turkey based on Einstein's formula - E=mc2. The ratio of the minimum and maximum energy of neighbouring bars is taken as the quantum of time. For pipsing, let me give you )))

If after three or more one-colour bars the colour changes, let's reverse the position))) Of course, we look where we came from and where we went ))))

tell me - did you tear your heel off? ))))