[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 166

Tantrik:
they are unpredictable greeks they were again given an ultimatum to give an answer by 11.00 (14.00 Moscow time) on the agreement and I don't know what they answered (nothing on the chart - past or present! open positions - do you see them? so what)

who the fuck cares about greece ... They'll take their money where the interest is highest... just like kids... grown-ups like ))))

Tantrik:
That is the example the Slavs should take from the Greeks (they have rulers in a fleece glove) seem to stay in the union (it is hard for them without a machine tool).

Who's going to feed them?

strangerr:

Tell me please, why does the candlestick indicator that I threw today make the terminal suspend?

rigc:
Tell me please, why does the candlestick that you threw today make the terminal look suspicious?

I don't know, it's fine for me.

strangerr:

I don't know, it's fine for me.

tinny.... I start it on another terminal and it just hangs .... the main one is normal....

I close it, delete the inductor, restart it again...

strangerr:

Who will feed them?
The fields, which in Greece are probably not ma)))) The Greeks like to make money from tourism, and in recent years it has been very un-touristic, so they are going crazy, and the Arabs "poured in" with the "Arab spring", they have alis and the Abaregens, in general, fun in Greece))))

solar:

Who gives a shit about Greece... They'll take their money wherever they get the most interest. Just like kids... grown-ups like )))).
theeuro is now dependent on the Greek agreement and all other currencies are dependent on the euro. The euro will go up and the aussie will go up.

Tantrik:
The euro is now dependent on the Greek agreement and the other currencies are also dependent on the euro. The euro will go up and the Aussie will go up - that much is clear.

I hate to disappoint you but ... does not depend )))) everything was decided a long time ago )))) heeheehee

solar:

I hate to disappoint you, but ... it doesn't matter )))) everything has already been decided )))) hehehehehe
kick them out already.... to parity would be a good idea)))

Tantrik:
the euro is now dependent on the Greek agreement, the euro and the other currencies z avis. the eur will rise and the australian will rise - so it is clear.

Central Powers