[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 160

strangerr:

1.3175 is realistic, higher is doubtful.

Mine is lower ))))

artikul:

I have a lower one ))))

A bigger head volume)))

strangerr:

mobile, opa Opa, can you be serious?)))

that's my point, MABILYCH!!!!

for example this growth I consider as Q4 to 1355 maybe to 1.37 roughly further roughly selling to 1.18 oddly )))) in general "plan" is this.

P.S. and opa, it's in the bath can steam, plowing broom with the glory of Opa Opa Opa!!! )))

strangerr:

Mobile, op op op, can you be serious?)))

Strange, let's not bullshit each other and fight. I REALLY have no explanation for my assumptions. I just look at these candles and draw conclusions. No TA. Well maybe I drew (mentally) some sort of downward channel and am waiting for the top to go to the bottom

strangerr:

Bolsaia nasalis volume)))

And I have a cold top at 1.3167, and such rarely breaks upwards, almost armour ))))

strangerr:

Here's a candle for all candles)))

And she says that there are no buyers in the market))))

Strange as it may seem, sellers don't show themselves to full advantage))))

McBro:

that's my point, MABILYCH!!!!

for example this growth I consider as Q4 to 1355 maybe to 1.37 then tentatively sell to 1.18 oddly )))) in general "plan" is like this.

P.S. but oops, it's in a bathhouse to take a steam, ploughing with a broom with the glory of OPa Opa Opa! )))

In general, the way I see it is this:

MobileMan:

Strange, let's not go around ranting at each other and fighting. I REALLY have no explanation for my assumptions. I just look at these candles and draw conclusions. No TA. Well maybe I've drawn (mentally) some sort of downtrend channel and here I am waiting for the top to go to the bottom
Peter, is the OPA taking off to the side???

MobileMan:

Strange, let's not go around ranting at each other and fighting. I REALLY have no explanation for my assumptions. I just look at these candles and draw conclusions. No TA. Well maybe I drew (mentally) something like a downward channel and am waiting for the top to go to the bottom

Well you can draw it on the chart and explain which candlestick to look at?

strangerr:

Well it can also be drawn on the chart and explain which candle to pay attention to?

I don't know how to do it (I mean this candlestick says there are no buyers in the market). I just look in general and draw conclusions. My eye is just trained. And I also read the news.

And I can't draw at all... I barely drew this descending line yesterday ))))