[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 118

strangerr:

So what is there to catch, 50 pips?

I wrote that this order is for intradayers) for them 50 pips is a blessing) although I think there will be more than 50 pips

Nesradamus:
No, in my opinion, after a 4, the high will go to update to some kind of unit.

So the points are positioned by price, without a rigid time reference?

strangerr:

You should have done it from the opening when you posted the screenshot.

That's right! How did you know we were going to fall?

Alex_K:

That's right! How did you know we were going to fall?

There was a gap. I sat for an hour on the charts last night and determined it.

Sdimm:

So the dots are arranged by price, without a strict time reference?
Both price and time, otherwise they make little sense. There are 55 minutes to 4, after which time it is irrelevant.

Nesradamus:
Both to the price and to the time, otherwise there is little point in them. It's 55 minutes to 4, after which time it's irrelevant.

What do you mean? Will the direction change in an hour?

strangerr:

I'll tell you now, 1.26 is bullshit.
No one knows what the momentum will be and where it will fall. 1.26 can be done in a couple of five-minute candles if they want to .... so you have to always be on the lookout. I once saw 400 pips within a couple of minutes and almost lost it*****, nothing is possible since then.

Sdimm:

So the points are positioned by price, without a hard time reference?

Then there's another one on the line. But there is a strong line in front of them with strong upward momentum, may not break through.

What happened anyway? We are actually still within the trend, but is the news in the US that good? Or is it uncertain what, but the dollar is strengthening on all fronts?

markich:

What do you mean? Will the direction change in an hour?
If it doesn't change, it will slow down a lot, somewhere like this)))))