[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 56

strangerr:

What was the global - it was H1))) You'd be better off enlightening me on how it's all calculated.
I don't like to explain, it's easier to throw in an indicator.

Mathemat:
Maybe you should come here, since you think you're so cool.
I'd love to, but I need at least one opponent.

Dr.M.: I'd love to, but I need at least one opponent.

Well, then you're not very tough, since you see opponents everywhere.

And here I was thinking at first, what a cool guy... on a real cent works...

solar:

I look at you and am amazed - a grown man who sees the market properly .... no need to put it on a demo )))) (I would be too lazy :)))) if the EA gave a profit who would put it out ... and the real profitable bots cost millions if they sell them

to

strangerr

This is my hobby)))) I have not seen a single consistently profitable Expert Advisor, although I have tested and optimised quite a few of them)))

Mathemat:

Well, not very cool then, since you see opponents everywhere.

And at first I thought it was cool... it's working on a real cent...

witty))))

tomorrow we'll have some more fun and the week will close with a hammer..... and let's go to 1.28))

Nesradamus:
I don't like to explain, it's easier to throw in an indicator.

Thank you for the turkey, but I would like to understand the "principle of operation")))

strangerr:

This is my hobby)))) I have not seen a single consistently profitable Expert Advisor, although I have tested and optimized a lot of them))))

I think your sample of EAs was representative and indirect conclusions can be drawn)))

solar:

I think your sampling of EAs was repressive and indirect conclusions can be drawn ))))

I drew my conclusions a long time ago, that's why I only trade with my hands, but the habit of testing them remains. By the way, who are the villagers?

strangerr:

Thank you for the turkey, but I would like to understand the "principle of operation")))
The grandfather's square has already been discussed and written about so much that I doubt if I can give anything new ))))))

strangerr:

I drew my conclusions a long time ago, which is why I only trade with my hands, but the habit of testing them remains. By the way, who are the villagers?

I don't know why I keep seeing a main branch learning how to make money )))) . somehow I got scared ))) closed it immediately