[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 114

MobileMan:

Answered the man's question by bringing me in for some reason. The purpose of your visit!? Funny question, why are you here?! I'm here for nothing. I'm doing fine, I just have a lot of free time and nothing to do. And you?

I'm telling you about the poop.

AndreyZak:

So before Asia, New Zealand is also trading

So alp.... In NZ it's just))))

For the intraday players. I would advise to buy from 1.3020 today, if it gets there of course

You guys must have had a great weekend since you're so positive Monday morning )))))))))

Sdimm:

So alp.... in NZ exactly))))

Al-ri may be in new zealand, but traders are not. New zealand opens at 00:00 GMT. What time does your terminal start trading in GMT?

AndreyZak:

Al-ree may be in New Zealand, but the traders are not. New Zealand opens at 00:00 GMT.

the same.

MobileMan:

Answered the man's question by bringing me in for some reason. The purpose of your visit!? That's a funny question, why are you here?! I'm here for nothing. I'm doing fine, I just have a lot of free time and nothing to do. And you?

* Sometimes there are "unique people"... (for example: MIXON777"Lord of the Hamsters")

Sdimm:

as well.

The same how? In Moscow, 00.00 GMT is 4 a.m. What city are you from?

AndreyZak:

How so? In Moscow, 00:00 GMT is 4 am. What city are you from?

The terminal starts receiving GMT quotes from 00:00 o'clock no matter where you are

Sdimm:

The terminal starts receiving GMT quotes from 00:00 hrs regardless of where you are in the world.

I didn't say it right, I'm sorry, what is your local time at the moment when it is 00:00 GMT?