[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 65

Sdimm:

Bragging about your numbers.
nothing to brag about, ope does not count))))

do we have a high of 1.325 or higher? my bet is snickers that we'll go higher and higher ))))

emotraid:
Do we have a high at 1.325 or higher? I bet we'll go higher and renew it ))))

I have 1.3233 on the rush. I bet 2 snickers that we will not go higher )

emotraid:
The high is at 1.325 or higher? a snickers bet to go above it )))))

Either a hairpin and down or a break and beyond, today is the X day for the eu ))))))

zarubba))))

rigc:
nothing to brag about, the opa doesn't count))))

So what are you discussing?)))

By the way, more to the point, make a note of it. The new high will be in September/October 2012. And when my predictions come true - will you believe my OPU?

MobileMan:
By the way, more to the point, make a note of it. The new high will be in September/October 2012. And if my predictions come true - will you believe my OPU?

nope, i won't believe it, everyone will be waiting for the end of the world in autumn and there will be a lo )))

emotraid:

Nah, I don't believe it, in the autumn everyone will have a wait for the end of the world and there will be a lo ))))

Or maybe we'll postpone it)))

emotraid:

nope, i don't believe it, in the autumn everyone will be waiting for the end of the world and there will be a lo )))

well see ) all say low in the fall ) so what if it will be high? Remember what MobileMan said back in February and was right? When it happens, will you believe it?