[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 52

Nesradamus:
You're insinuating that a supplier to His Majesty's court???????

It's just that he's from my town and we're in the same business.

MobileMan:

It's just that he's from my town and we're in the same business.
That's what I'm talking about))))))

It is not for nothing that Margaret said that the level after 1.30 is heavy, as long as the price is moving in this area with constant comebacks, it seems that it has already been traded, but the resistance is strong....

McBro:

"Come on" is for your spouse, okay?

Tone is easier and people will reach out.))

P.S. http://psyplants.org/ehjjforetiki/marikhuana/istoriya-2/ read...read...)))

Got it. Thanks for the link. (I don't even know why I wrote it myself). I`ve been warned! Price did not reach the stop 0.2 pips short. Stop at 1.3085 (I was away on business)

MobileMan:

Hello all. Been absent and haven't traded today. Just wanted to say that Kolyan is my friend ) But not because he comes to me - we just work together )

I meant margin.call)))

strangerr:

I meant margin.call)))

they're all buddies there ))))

solar:

they're all friends there ))))

Nah, he walks by himself))))

Tantrik, what about 1.25? I do not get it - you give a forecast downwards and buy it yourself, you sold out to Kolyan?)))

Where's the doctor, huh? (I guess the sigmoid in the matcaddy's not working at all... it got off to such a good start.

In the morning it was hard to guess what points the price would visit, if I knew the algorithm, I would live in Sochi))))))

strangerr:

I meant margin.call)))

strangerr:

No, he walks on his own)))

Tantrik, what about 1.25? I do not get it - you give a forecast downwards, and you buy it yourself, sold out to Kolyan?)))

So I cancelled my forecast, I wrote that I closed the sells (in +) and left the bai.