[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 38

Tantrik:
This level of 1.3121 is the dividing line between the two daily trends below sell - above buy, what they want is clear.

1.3119 ))) Seems to be alive for now )))

I can't understand the direction, I went out for a smoke when I came back and this is the first time I've seen this.

Spire and down the classics!))

Salavatka:
)))) did you see that?
Kolyan was walking on his feet)

I managed to get mine back, so fuck the Euro.

max111:
I can't understand the direction, I went out for a smoke when I came back and this is the first time I've seen this.

Energy level, though ))))

artikul:

1.3119 ))) Seems to be alive for now )))

Well yes! you can fix the profit.

The funniest thing is that I have 300 rubles stuffed into my Insta depot to check the calibration )))) I don't want to lose it ))))

Dimka-novitsek:
Afternoon! The euro-audi has approached some resistance, look, do you think it makes sense to put a pendent if it breaks below, a sellstop?
I think you have the figure of 3 tops or 3 rivers (I do not remember) - strong resistance is at about 1.2455, support is around 1.2200. But if memory serves me correctly, this figure is a reversal figure in the global sense. I put stop type pending orders above and below those levels.

max111:
I can't understand the direction, I went out for a smoke when I came back and this is the first time I've seen anything like this.
"Our brother's being drugged, oh how drugged" (c)