[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 19

strangerr:

Where did you get that?)))

I tried to listen to the price, I did not understand how to listen to it, but the trend has been up for a long time, even my cat has understood and is sleeping bullish ))))

strangerr:

A normal bull trend))))
How do you like such a correction? I would go like that if I were the market :))) nice and tasteful, I think everybody is demanding 1.35 or 1.26, but no way! It'll be a flat! It's winter, there are frosts, the honey bear sucks his paw, and the bull... and the bull is freezing somewhere, he has no time for bullfighting.)

emotraid:

Yes, the courses were trending upwards to always "listen to the price", the price is always right, I do not understand how to listen to it, even though I have tried, but the trend has been up for a long time on the daily market, even my cat has understood and is sleeping bullish ))))

)))

chepikds:
How do you like such a correction? I would go like that if I were the market :))) nice and tasteful, but lately everyone is demanding 1.35 or 1.26, but no way! It will be a flat! It's winter, there are frosts, the honey bear sucks his paw, and the bull... The bull's freezing somewhere, he's got no time for bullfighting.)

What do I care, I'm in the bay at 2740, but I want to finish, and for this I need a serious correction))))

strangerr:

What do I care, I'm in the bay at 2740, but I want to share, and for this I need a serious correction))))
Nice buy! Respect! And I`ve got into seals today, I`ll do small nibbles, I cannot trade long term, I close positions and that`s it! I see that they can bring a good profit, but! At the first pullback I cut and it`s dead! How do I fight it, do you have any good advise?

Now the important thing is that no one tears off the stopcock when you're moving.

chepikds:
Nice buy! Respect! I cannot trade long term, I just close positions and that's it! I see that they can bring a good profit, but at the first pullback I cut them and that's it! How do I fight it, maybe you have a good tip?

I do it and trade))))

strangerr:

What do I care, I'm in the sky from 2740, but I want to share, and it needs a serious correction)))
so right from 1.27.....

strangerr:

Do that and trade)))

))) You're a joker ;)

And I see that the correction can be kissed goodbye, another upward impulse is on the way.