[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 490

yosuf:
Heading towards target 1.2890

No, Yusufhoja, to 1.2920 to start, and after a correction up to 1.28-37, that's a move for the rest of the week.

strangerr:

No, Yusufhodja, 1.2920 to start, and after the correction up to 1.28-37, that's a move for the rest of the week.

It's going to be a tedious week.

MobileMan:

It's going to be a tedious week.

This is not a trending movement, but a correction and will take a long time.

strangerr:

It's not a trending movement but a correction and it will take a long time.

and as for what kind of movement it is, I would not say with more certainty until after tomorrow evening... We could still make a reversal at 1.26 and below, regardless of all the versions

MobileMan:

and as to what kind of move it is, I wouldn't say with more certainty until after tomorrow night... We could still go to 1.26 and below, regardless of all the versions.

Why would I need tomorrow night if I had it painted a week ago.

strangerr:

Why would I want tomorrow night if I had it painted a week ago.
You're just like my pendulum - it showed all the way down from 30 to 26 stubbornly - up (or maybe he's a martingale)

Anyway, to stop the bad talk, I'll come with you to this place and then without me.

Damn already at 1.2967 volumes traded...... as if not to freeze at this level....

nikelodeon:
Damn already at 1.2967 volumes traded...... as if not to freeze at this level....

If you trade a correction, it's not a trend, a hundred times you'll be going in different directions)))

odiseif:
up to 1.31 will hold the selves ?

Easy ! 150 p red zone plus placing orders means the scheme will be viable from 1.3000 to 1.3250

but so far everything goes according to plan !