[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 461

Salavatka:
The upside surge was so strong I thought the spire would be drawn!
The second target is higher and more reliable - on the correction account.

margaret:

at RBC in shock! won't understand why it's going up, the higher it goes the harder it goes down...

ECB - injected money and Eurozone banks bought back debt... Rising flat out, just like last year's fall....

Somebody knows something.... Believe me, the start of a trend change..... And it started much earlier with a misunderstanding on the lower frames.....

nikelodeon:

Somebody knows something.... believe me, the beginning of a trend change..... And it started much earlier with confusion on the lower frames.....

What was the confusion about? Explain.

Kitsan:

What was the problem? Explain.

Started giving false signals. At least with me, BUT BUT, if you look at it, someone has raised a lot....

The upward trend should be stronger now. So does the stringer????

nikelodeon:

Started giving false signals. At least with me, BUT BUT, if you look at it, someone has raised a lot....

In my opinion the reversal was clearly visible)

Big sales in an uptrend are stop losses.....If the rate is above this level, the trend continues.

Wow it's about to start growing.... So fun to watch them, well the volumes :)))) Wanderer where are you????

nikelodeon:
Wow, it's about to go up.... So fun to watch them, you know the volumes :)))) Wanderer where are you????

why the rise?

maybe it's profit taking volumes...

nikelodeon:
Wow it's about to start growing.... So fun to watch them, well the volumes :)))) Wanderer where are you????

Ow)))