[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 666

strangerr:

When you know where what's what, then trade it. You shouldn't care who thinks what. Article thinks we are going up and I think tomorrow will be 1.30 and you trade what you think, but not on the minutes.
I'll try the euro next - going up - catching a correction. I do not give a damn (1 minute) TF - if the EUR plan goes up - what difference does it make what TF (it goes up and H30 and H4) - left the m5 screen - let's switch to m30. )))))

odiseif:
Your better to buy 0.01 at W1 with 10,000 deposits and wait for two years, yes, the most reliable 1/1 shoulder, and even catch a moose at the end.
To illustrate an example, if you calculate the last move up from 1.26 to 1.32 it is 600 pips in 12 days = 50 pips per day .... it's good that the flop was not on the daily, if there was a flop it would be no more than 30 pips per day ......i.e., if the price falls off, the Daytraders go broke even if they are real Daytraders and look for entry points of a couple thousand pips. And Tantrik keeps his 50 pips a day and he doesn't give a fuck where the price will go tomorrow .....

I don't know why he has such a great opportunity to go to a lower timeframe, moreover, he needs to choose pairs with acceptable spread and predictable behavior, and not all of them - there may be more than 50 pips a day and the price will go uphill in the same stable way.

Tantrik:
I will try the eur - rising - catching a correction. I do not care (it goes up in minutes) TF - if the EUR plan goes up - what difference does it make what TF (it goes up and H4) - it is gone from the m5 screen - let's switch to m30. )))))
Hi! Judging by yesterday's movement (correction), if we update the high, we will move to 1.33X and then stumble to 1.37, and from there we will have to look...

Tantrik:
I will try the eur - rising - catching a correction. And I don't give a damn (minutes) TF - if the EUR plan is going up - what difference does it make what TF (it goes up and H30 and H4) - left the m5 screen - let's switch to m30. )))))

Do you have a steady stream of forex deposited by the trading robots? I have abandoned it. At least for the newcomers who know what the TA is and why it does not work on Mondays. They think the TA is Baba Zina having a day off. ))))))

Margaret, good morning. Is the summit over or are they still negotiating and there will be no unexpected decisions to spoil the picture of the day?

Sdimm:
Good morning, Margaret. Is the summit over or are there more agreements and no unexpected decisions to spoil the picture of the day?

Good morning!

margaret 30.01.2012 18:51 am corrected | delete
Merkel: we cannot conclude Greece talks today

" Bond swap talks are not over yet
" The appointment of a budget watchdog still needs to be resolved

margaret:

Good morning!

margaret 30.01.2012 18:51 am correcting | delete
Merkel: we cannot conclude talks on Greece today

" Bond swap talks are not over yet
" The appointment of a budget watchdog still needs to be resolved

The page is a mess this morning, I even got a glitch in the message count.)

So far, the background is moderately positive I think, but things are moving very slowly.

Sdimm:

This morning's page is a mess, even my message count is glitchy))

So far the backdrop is moderately positive, I take it, but it's moving very slowly.

Yeah, when it needs to, it rises...

On Friday, 27 January Fitch downgraded the ratings of Italy, Spain, Belgium, Slovenia and Cyprus, saying that these countries lack financial flexibility in the face of the debt crisis in the region.

margaret:

Yeah, when it needs to, that's when it grows...

On Friday, 27 January, Fitch lowered the ratings on Italy, Spain, Belgium, Slovenia and Cyprus, noting that these countries lack financial flexibility in the face of the region's debt crisis.

The market has not reacted at all, everyone is waiting for something else, yesterday America did not give anything either, today the unemployment in the EU and Germany might see a bump or two.

I bought 31327 yesterday and closed today with 31896, all night in the black, and swap is -5 cents, when does it go in the black?