[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 664

strangerr:

No seriously, take 3-5 pairs and try a medium term, a deal for a couple of months with add-ons.
Why - if the forecast will come true (I used to draw and post it all the time) the order will work. (it is enough to draw with an arrow so as not to forget about it).

I've got some old stuff here about forecasting - it's called Extrapolator.mq4 ... I noticed a couple of years ago that it has high forecasting accuracy only for certain parameters - so it turns out the new look, you need to choose the right currents to select the right input points you can get the right (accurate) forecast data ...

Tantrik:
Why - if the forecast will come true (I used to draw and post it all the time) the order will also work. (it is enough to draw with an arrow so as not to forget)

I am not talking about forecasts, I am talking about trading.

forte928:

I've got some old stuff here about forecasting - it's called Extrapolator.mq4 ... I noticed a couple of years ago that it has high forecasting accuracy only for certain parameters - so it turns out the new look, you need to choose the right currents to select the right input points you can get the right (accurate) forecast data ...

hide it, or better yet, burn it (Guest of the Future)

Tantrik:
Why - if the forecast will come true (I used to draw and post it all the time) the order will also work. (It is enough to draw it with an arrow so that I do not forget about it).

Igor, does it make you feel bad? This is where moral and material satisfaction come together)))))))

strangerr:

I'm not talking about predictions, I'm talking about trading.
That's how I trade!

forte928:

What Cap fall again tomorrow? :))

Tantrik:
That's how I trade!

If you were trading, I'd keep quiet and I'm not the only one telling you that it's bullshit, not trading pips on the minutes to pick in whichever direction.

Sdimm:

Igor, does it make you feel bad? There is a combination of moral and material satisfaction here)))))))
I'm fine with it (he did it), and I don't know what goes where.

strangerr:

If you were trading, I would keep quiet and I'm not the only one who says it's bullshit, not trading pips on minutes to go in any direction.

What difference does it make - if you had a profit, you are either in a trend or in a correction )))).

and here's the thing: if most people think right, the price is what? ....