[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 602

Tantrik:
of course these rays will cross somewhere in space, a trend without 350pp corrections. - Not often it happens - of course it will break at some point. (this is the reversal of a 3-month trend - so shot).

It is clear that they will cross one day )))). I am not interested in "someday"))). I am interested in the here and now)))

-DEN-:
Who reckons we will reach 1.321 today! or after 1.312 and not today?
We've got to hit it anyway!

strangerr:

Look, there's Kolyan back)))
It's not Kolyan, it's Stranger I've been listening to.... with his downward arrows - where's the correction? (Shit!)

End of the week, end of the day and yellow border on Monday - time for a redraw or the start of a correction ))) Randomness or pattern? )))

margin.call:
You've got to beat it, all right!

To where?

artikul:

Clearly, they will cross paths someday )))). I am not interested in "someday" )))) I am interested in the here and now ))))
But along the dotted line 100 pips more will go up..., and here for me it is a 30-pp. stop - of course it makes little sense if 30 is enough.

i closed the buy )))) my opaque today than the mobile's )))))))) where is he with his depo? ))))) it's a good thing I didn't take the profits and put the tracker

Tantrik:
of course these rays will cross somewhere in space, a trend without 350pp corrections. - It doesn't happen often - of course it will break at some point. (this is the reversal of a 3-month trend - so shot).

What 350? More than 550 in a fortnight.

emotraid:

i closed the buy )))) my opaque today than the mobile's )))))))) where is he with his depo? ))))) it's a good thing I didn't take the profits and put the tracking.

I could have held it till 1.3240.

margin.call:
You've got to beat it, all right!
I'm more interested in where to pickle from next week....