[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 543

at 5:30 p.m. Moscow time...

strangerr:

No, they know that they have to buy at 1.26 when everybody is selling and the media is screaming about the death of Euro and the collapse of the EU, then they pull some figures up forcing the bears to sell on a "correction", then they drop a few figures down for everybody to believe in a correction and drive them to sell, and then suddenly rally up without stopping and pocket the dough of those who sold)))

It's an American scam. Notional of course :)))) but I will never believe that the eu will disappear, how will the dollar be traded then?

I don't know about you, but I've sold out a bit. Exclusively not for long and not far. So.............. between levels......

Strange why the movements are so weak...are we waiting for some important news?

nikelodeon:
I don't know about you, but I've sold out a bit. Exclusively not for long and not far. So.............. between levels......

I'm also with a small stop and half a working lot, sales are coming in.

I'll get a little moose, because Robot has one and I don't)))

strangerr:

I'm also with a small stop and half a working lot, sales are coming in.

I'll make a small moose, because Robot has one and I don't))))

You just don't talk about them.

Tantrik:
You just don't talk about them.

Tantrik, if I close everything right now, the profit is about 270% in two months and not on demo, if you are interested I can show you the suckers too, but do you need them? ))))

strangerr:

Tantrik, if I close everything right now, the profit will be about 270% in two months and not on demo, if you are interested I can show you the moose, but do you need them? ))))
You are a greaser! (what a criticism of robots, martingelists are jaggers!)

Tantrik:
You're a jagger! (What kind of criticism of robots, martingale-jalers can be!)

No, dear, all in compliance with the mm, just do not close a couple of pips if I see a prospect and cut losses without looking.

strangerr:

Tantrik, if I close everything right now, the profit will be about 270% for two months and not on demo, if you are interested, I can also show you the moose, but do you need them? ))))
show everything))))We want 270% too)))And on the subject, are there still sales going on?)