[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 544

Alex_K:
Show everyone))))We want 270% too))And on the subject, are there still sales going on?)
There won't be anything interesting going in - profits, it's all history.

Alex_K:
Show everyone))))We want 270% too))And on the subject, are there still sales going on?)

There's a picture out there that's hard to understand.

Has everyone bought in? On mt5?

sergey620x:
Has everyone bought in? On mt5?
32 to 3150 - if it's not on asia of course!

sergey620x:
Has everyone stocked up? On mt5?

No, it's 65% in sales)))

http://www.stocktime.ru/index.html

Tantrik:
There won't be anything interesting about the entrances - the profits, it's all history.
I don't mean history, but when trades are opened))) Yeah... the situation is unclear... here and there and no direction(

strangerr:

No, darling, all in mm, I just don't close a few pips if I see a prospect and cut my losses without looking.
By the way, you don't need a 2-storey stone house in the povolzhye - I'll sell it to you at a discount!

Alex_K:
I didn't mean history, I meant when trades open))) Yeah... the situation is unclear... this way and that way and still no direction(

Well, here I opened a sell, showed it, it's clear will be a moose or a profit, if you poke around, I almost showed them all, only in the bottom many bought?

Tantrik:
By the way, you don't need a 2-storey stone house in the Volga - I'll sell it to you at a discount!

No, you'd better come to us))))

You want me to trade the Wild West for the Volga?)))

The news is lousy for the dollar I wouldn't salt it!