[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 517

artikul:
From my marking it looks more like a U-turn ))))) You can't see the ceiling ))))

how to see ?

Tantrik, you say on Mt5 everyone goes to 35: "at 1250-1200 and then on to 1000")))

artikul:
From my marking it looks more like a U-turn ))))) You can't see the ceiling ))))

Article, there are so many more U-turns to see )))) The zigzags of the triplets are this. Look:

Sdimm:

Margaret what if the americans change the rate today where do we wait? Purely hypothetical)))))

the dollar would go up (purely hypothetically)

strangerr:
Tantrik, you say on Mt5 all go to 35: "at 1250-1200 and then to 1000.")))

"peacocks you say" (C), I said buy on the low - here's a screenshot you can put b.u. (I can sell on the high), why should I take someone else's opinion though many have seen this reversal there. :)))

margaret:
the dollar will go up (purely hypothetically)

Understood, thank you. unlikely to do so

strangerr:

Article, you'll see so many more spreads here))) The zig-zags are three.

What do zig-zags have to do with it? ))) I have one of my own, or rather only similar in appearance. But this zigzag must cross the blue bar to get a Sell signal and it only goes parallel to it)))

artikul:

What's that got to do with zig-zags? ))) I have my own zigzag, or rather it only looks similar. But this zig-zag must cross the blue dashed line to get a Sell signal, but so far it only goes parallel to it)))

Moreover, it moves dozens of points in different directions and the direction will change frequently.

All in all, I need a redraw to believe in the correction )))

strangerr:

Given that these are moves of several dozen pts in different directions and the direction will change frequently.
Draghi is taking too long.... he's about to start dancing...