[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 522

strangerr:

What do you call that?

"I didn't expect this from you... But I will answer you anyway. First of all, I haven't traded on the demo for a year and a half now. Secondly, my current profit in dollars - four-figure. Thirdly, I don't even really understand why I'm such an asshole! What have I done wrong to you or to others? What caught you in my message? Is he a "Cock-a-doodle-doo"? Yes, I have a drawdown of 350pp, but I told you that I trade in the medium term, you have to understand. Apparently you're a Cock. First you gain credibility by giving correct forecasts and then, when people believe you, you lose them. Then it all happens again. You're the one who made me write this. And mind you, I wasn't insulting you or referring to you at all when I wrote my post. But your reaction was inadequate I think."

It's emotion, which traders are not prone to!

Salavatka:
It's emotion, which traders are not!
(probably sitting in a drawdown, then!) hence the emotions.

strangerr: What do you call it?
MobileMan can take 24 hours off the forum for trolling.

Strange admit it's an appropriate reaction, and in such an outburst you can say anything, more stamina guys here have come up with worse... but what are the moderators for then?

Mathemat:
MobileMan can take a 24-hour break from the forum for trolling.
The mathlete has delivered his verdict))))

Mathemat:
MobileMan should be given a day off from the forum for trolling.

What is trolling? And if he's banned, I think it's wrong, because he wasn't really a bully, and what he said in anger (let's put it that way) and he wasn't praised that way. So if he was banned, I think it was wrong. He did not insult anyone... so ....

Gref considers a Greek exit from the eurozone the most rational option

Sdimm:
Strange admit it's an appropriate reaction, and in such an outburst you can say anything, more stamina guys here have come up with worse... but what are the moderators up to then?

The answer was mine, I do not know if you had time to read his first message about Cossacks planted in our place and that he will monitor the posts here and a bunch of crap, come on, enough of this.

nikelodeon: What is trolling? And if he's banned, I think it's a mistake, because he didn't make a big deal out of it, and he wasn't exactly praised for what he said in a rage (so to speak). So if he was banned, I think it was wrong. He did not insult anyone... so....
Discussing the actions of moderators on this forum is forbidden. If you want to seek justice, you can do so in person.

nikelodeon:

What is trolling? And if he's banned, I think it's a mistake, because he didn't make a big deal out of it, and he wasn't exactly praised for what he said in a rage (so to speak). So if he was banned, I think it was wrong. He did not insult anyone... so....
yeah.... that kind of thing has been said about Stranger before.... it's just that he's got something on his mind...but what it is... I don't know...