[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 465

MobileMan:
I'm embarrassed to ask (I've encountered the word several times here before) - what is REACH? An update of the maximum?

Yes. Sales:

strangerr:

Yes. Sales:

Well yes I've already started to sort it out, sales indeed. But I think this level is still to be tested..... Interenso what levels we'll hit tomorrow....

strangerr:

Yes. Sales:

What is this programme and where can I get it?

Take a delta and you can see at what price the most volume was bought or sold. Therefore, looking at the market profile you can see at what price the most volume was traded and whether it is positive or negative ... like this... The cluster itself should be checked whether it is positive or not...

Salavatka:
I can't catch a pattern or it doesn't always coincide with the price, by the way I sold!
I'm on the verge of going up, the target is 3090.

Tantrik:
and now the 3090 target is about to start rising.

From 1.2994 and only 1.3075.

strangerr:

and this is already the Grandfather?

Well you see the level traded with the highest volume. And with a slight edge towards buy, it means that we will return there. So, since the rate could not stay above this level, especially as the cluster at 22:00 was negative, we should suppose that we have hit this level, which should be tested.... Look below (circled in the profile) let's make some volumes and the rate will be higher than this level, here you see the carridor, in its infancy. So stranger????

strangerr:

can you explain why this is the case?

Yes, very interesting