[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 464

MobileMan:
Did you close?!

You can see it in the screenshot.

Well it looks like the level for today.....

MobileMan:

I usually work on D1, so I made a mistake with my entry (I meant my sell at 1.2693), and I still hold it. I am still confident that I will close it on the plus side

I do not see even 1.2800 and 1.2700...almost everything is directed up to 1.3700 - if the reversal is rejected, it means going to the upper boundary of the monthly channel, maybe a break-up... But that's just an assumption of the upper boundary.

strangerr:

The screenshot shows it all.
If I hadn't seen a single bey, I wouldn't have asked. I just really wondered why I left one behind

Salavatka:
Why didn't you close the one below? Or it's a fake for beauty ))))

This one is higher than 1.50.

MobileMan:
If I hadn't seen a single bai, I wouldn't have asked. I just really wondered why I left one.

There will be more divert, overhang, but it's a long muddle for a couple of dozen pts.

nikelodeon:

No, it's not. It's just that all the Chinese market crap works better on higher frames. It's just a generalisation happening. Ideally, we define on the hour, and enter on 5 minutes. But for me one hour is better. I will try to make fewer flips. I'll trade from levels. In this strategy, the main thing is to make fewer flips, or to win back minus somehow..... I have to check one thing out by the way....
If you can't work on m5 it doesn't mean that m5 is a problem for everyone. The problem is something else, many people expect 100 pips movement on n1 when they use a stock chart with a 5x3 period.The first thing to do is to find out when this stockhustle will not cheat and the price will go further even if this stockhustle has fallen under the plinth, or has stopped on the main chart, and how many pips should be expected when selecting certain parameters with the parametres.

strangerr:

There will still be a divert, overhang, but that's a long mudaic for the sake of a couple of dozen pts.
I'm embarrassed to ask (I've seen this word here several times before) - what is a TRANSMISSION? An update of the maximum?

odiseif:
If you can't work on m5 it doesn't mean that m5 is a problem for everyone. The problem is something else, using a stockhastic with a timeframe of 5 3 3 many expect it to move hundreds of pips on n1.The first thing to do is to find out when this stockhustle will not cheat and the price will go further even if this stockhustle has fallen under the plinth, or has stopped on the main chart, and how many pips should be expected when selecting certain parameters with the parametres.

No,it's not like that for me,actually --...... -- I just got distracted by different systems and forgot about mine, so now I've got it all back....

MobileMan:
I'm embarrassed to ask (I've encountered the word several times here before) - what is REACH? An update of the maximum?

I guess, what do you think it is?