[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 439

nikelodeon:

Listen, did you get these volumes from this software (clusterdelt)????

You can get them anywhere. Ninja, Market Dntlta, TS, Wolfix

http://trading-evolution.com/forum/portal.php

http://fxcoder.ru/services/cmeva

and many other places)))

nikelodeon:

Listen, did you get those volumes out of that software (clusterdelt)????
Me and the director (forex) can see everything! and we'll start crushing your volume levels on Monday! - We'll use Fibonacci or Elliott (we'll see).

Tantrik:
The (forex) director and I can see everything! and on Monday we will start smashing your volume levels! - We'll use Fibonacci or Elliott (we'll see)

Is Rekker coming?)))

strangerr:

Is Rekker coming?)))
then by Wolf!

Margaret saw the dragon correctly)))

strangerr:

Don't get clever))) Watched the americans close yesterday:

Friday's close is asking to go up to 1.3000 - update the top and go down for a co-correction...

strangerr:

I don't want to give advice to anyone, because everyone can make mistakes. If I see that I have made a mistake, I will have time to correct my mistake by closing with a loss, but what will he do if he follows my advice? Here is how I see it:

I looked at the Murray and Fibo levels - very strong levels of 1.3050 and 1.2940 and 1.2830... (got the sigzig indicator out of the old stash)

forte928:
Friday's close is begging to go up to 1.3000 - renew the top and go down for a correction.
Indeed, I also sat and watched 1,29 - satisfies the market absolutely. It means that they will try also 1,3,and 1,32. It will be enough for a week, and then we will see.

I wonder if anyone can explain this. How is it that there are more purchases per hour than sales and yet the price goes down?????

Here's an example..... The volume is positive, i.e. there are more people buying than selling, but the price has fallen????

nikelodeon:

I wonder if anyone can explain this. How is it that there are more purchases per hour than sales and yet the price goes down?????

Here's an example..... The volume is positive, i.e. there are more people buying than selling, but the price has fallen????

Where is it positive? And you have to look at the bigger picture, not just the two neighbouring candles.