[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 435

it's safe to say that the open interest in the stakes outweighs the puts, and it's piled up to almost 1.40 )))) so that's it for now.

Don't swear, just tell me where we're going)))

Sta2066:
If there is no 817 today (and it looks like there won't be), there seems to be no hope at all on Monday. ... It's hard to even understand the logic behind 885----817. Share...

I expect a correction before the move upwards ...

strangerr:
Don't swear, but tell us where to go)))

along with the price.

new scenario: - the pound has changed trend to uptrend, coming in after a correction.

Tantrik:
along with the price.

Don't get clever))) Watched the americans close yesterday:

strangerr:

Don't get clever))) Watched the americans close yesterday:

All indications are (and the pound too) that the rise will be uncorrected - to bearish stops, mc.

Tantrik:
All indications are (and so is the pound) that the rise will be uncorrected - to bearish stops, mc.

Bears with sells are already locked in at the bottom and will now drink their blood and force them to average out or go to Kolyan)))

strangerr:
Don't swear, just tell me where we're going)))

so far the general trend is upwards - to buy on the straits.... i will do so for now... and then monday will show where.

strangerr:

The bears with sells are already locked down and now they will drink their blood and force to average or go to Kolyan))))
The main thing is that we don't have enough bears locked on the forum (I've only seen 2 of them) - they have hidden away.

solar:

I can say with certainty that the open interest in the calls outweighs the puts, and they are bumped up to almost 1.40 )))) so for now.

February and March option contracts are not in favour of calls

the strikes at 1.29 and 1.30 are so far strong barriers to growth.