[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 409

emotraid:

In*ta is a normal brokerage firm, of course, the spread is 3 pips on four digits.

In*ta is a good brokerage company, spread starts from 3 pips on four digits, but unlike A*ri and Lite, it opens transactions without questions, even on news.

emotraid: We need to rewrite all the books and come up with new divisions
And new forex, as Yusuf suggested. Read carefully (especially the top-starter's), it's all brilliance!

Light is the first I've heard of

OlegTs:

In*ta is a good brokerage company, the spread is starting from 3 pips on four digits, but unlike A*ri or Lite, it opens transactions without questions even on news.

It's a matter of taste )))) If there are other similar brokerage companies, check their technical support.) If there are other similar brokerage companies, tell me please ))))

Mathemat:
And a new forex, as Yusuf suggested. Read it carefully (especially the top-starter's), it's all brilliance!

Yeah, thanks. I'll read it.

emotraid:
Light is the first I've heard of it.

liteforex.ru, sorry Matemat:)

Hello all. Salt again?)))

strangerr:
Hello all. Salt again?)))

Hey! Nah, I still got the overnight buy.

artikul:

It's a matter of taste )))) I'm a fan of five digits and Al-ri is the best in five digits )))) If there are other similar brokerage companies, tell me please )))).

The small stopik was small, but the fact made me nervous.)

All brokerage firms are crooks, you should open your own brokerage firm and cheat too)))) the same thing happened 100 years ago when I read the Trader's Notes, that's what doesn't change ))))