[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 406

strangerr:

Don't look and don't give a shit, it's caca))))

no it's not caca !!! it's super caca !!!

can't hear the mobile phone... as if he hadn't sold it yet...

emotraid:

Wouldn't it be easier to write down who got how much?

This is a glass, it shows how many sales and purchases. And the amount I think is solid)))

Kitsan:

This is a glass, it shows how many sales and purchases. And the amount I think is solid)))

glass... how much money they earned that's what you should show ))))) and they will draw anything in these glasses to cheat poor traders

Will there be a correction to 1.28 or not? Who's thinking? I don't even have a hint yet.

Kitsan:

Will there be a correction to 1.28 or not? Who's thinking? I don't even have a hint yet.

I think it will be to 2830 and soon. But I don't advise anyone to go in without any specific signals.

emotraid:

glass... how much money you made that's what you should show ))))) and in these glasses they will draw anything to cheat poor traders

It's a secret to pay less tax.)

strangerr:

I think it will be by 2830 and soon.

Are volumes dropping according to the bettor?

I guess we should not wait for the correction until they touch 1.30, the momentum is strong enough, even the PR data did not give anything.

Kitsan:

Are volumes dropping according to the bettor?

Yes

there will be a backlash and even more than we can assume.... this is for hope.

in all reality we will go down to 1.2905 and below, then we will see... 1.3 is not far off.....