[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 328

nikelodeon:

How can you be so sure....????

Asked for a pendulum from Tantrik)))

Tantrik:
will there be any signals?

I haven't closed my sells yet.

strangerr:

Asked for a pendulum from Tantrik)))
The pendulum was pointing up yesterday and will continue to do so until Greece is out of the market

MobileMan:

I haven't closed my sells yet.
did you close your sells yesterday?

Tantrik:
did you write yesterday?

I didn't write that! What are you doing?! I have 4 orders. 1.2693 to 1.2804, each at 10% of the deposit. All right, I'll raise it when we hit 1.25.

MobileMan:

I didn't write that! What are you!? I have 4 orders. 1.2693 to 1.2804, each at 10% of the deposit. All right, I'll raise it when we hit 1.25.

Will we fall? That's the question...

Tantrik:
The pendulum was pointing up yesterday and will continue to do so until Greece is out of the market

Take it from Margaret, she's stocked up and sitting tight)))

nikelodeon:

My Opa hasn't given any false signals yet. Drawdown, yes, was 100pp yesterday, but overall, the direction is right.

nikelodeon:

Yesterday it was written about the upward trend to 3200

that's the beginning of that move...

MobileMan:

My Opa hasn't given any false signals yet. Drawdown, yes, was 100pp yesterday, but overall the direction is right.
I do not know how your system gives signals, but my gut feeling, in addition to the system, showed an upward trend. Yesterday I showed the growth pattern on the synthetic computer - there will be a clear increase up to the correction level of 3200 and further growth is limited by the high channel and its downward direction.