[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 270

Salavatka:

About the bay, a huge diver!!! :/ True, not very strong but still!

+

Salavatka:

Yeah, yeah, I'm monitoring it too)

Salavatka:

Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong divergence, but I have not tried the Stochastic Divergence in my experience!

jonni:

On stochastics on H1? So on the contrary - a buy divergence! Only I have not tested the stochastic divergence on experience

and do not check it)

Kitsan:

and don't check)
I won't now)))) Dot on a demo)))

I wonder if everyone misses the americans so much, what will happen to the dollar when they show up ?

There's also the Titanic under Italy.... Who to save? Where to fly ?

I'll wait for the mobile..... Or should I just go for a little bit? ))))))

jonni:
I won't now)))) Dot on a demo)))

I've spent so much time on stochastic (to give birth to hedgehogs), but could not use it. It's the worst tool of all, imho of course. Some people are quite good with it.

I heard an interesting point of view the other day that Draghi, to put it bluntly, did not care about the EUR exchange rate and left it to the FED to focus the ECB's activities on government bonds.

And the kangaroo, like a turtle, man - 70 pips slowly but surely lifted

Kitsan:

I've spent so much time on the stochastic (to give birth to hedgehogs), but I've never been able to use it. It's the worst turkey, imho of course. Some people work quite well with it.
I'm scalping on it but I should pair it with another one and I will miss it if I don't have a stop.