[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 257

Reshetov:

Everybody wants to eat, and more than once a day, and more than once a day, and more than once a day, and more than once a day.

All right, then. Let's go on with our reasoning. The dredge manufacturers have modified something in their products - a kind of know-how, i.e. they have created a new and unique dredge, which is now producing more gold and even better gold than the competition.

The dredge is a tool for processing gold-bearing ores, and gold is a product that can be sold.

Now a pop-up question: why didn't the producers of dredges, after they got a unique product, re-train as miners and limit themselves to one unique dredge for themselves and their folks, but continue to produce and sell the dredges, and not the gold they have mined, making it a regular thing?

they sell the end product - either they make jewellery out of it or use it in further production - that product will equal how to use the signals received on the output of the system...

Profits to all, aunts and uncles (me too)!

I'm still no match for you....... I trade US stocks....... ))))))

Reshetov:

And good riddance to you. About the EA modification? No, that's not for me. I don't do anything on commission, either for money or for free.

You'd better post your idea in some thread. It is possible that there will be a programmer who will get interested and modify it for free. And if you attach something tangible to the gratitude, then interested people are much easier to find.

I don't dabble in bots. except to draw nice stats on demo accounts and save them for code samples.

MobileMan:
Well, you, let's say, are not the first ))) But they will be ) just to reiterate - enter a maximum of 20% of the depo (preferably 10%)
Well then all in suspense. Are we working on Monday?

I don't know, but I have a good buy signal on my watch.... I am waiting for a confirmation on the lower TF and go for it :)))))))))))))))

Why can't I see him on the H1?)

strangerr:
Why can't I see it on the H1?)

everyone has a different view )

nikelodeon:
I don't know about anyone, but I have a good buy signal on my watch.... I am waiting for a confirmation on the lower TF and go for it :)))))))))))))))
Yeah, that's a pretty weak signal.)

MobileMan:

everyone has a different vision )
Ah, it's kind of between the lines, all right))))))))))))))))))