[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 246

artikul:
The only thing missing is a shaman with a tambourine )))
I'll tune the tambourine and dance...

emotraid:
i give up reading books and i will go to a psychic course, i am going to meditate and meditate nirvana, even if i have been in nirvana all my life )))) nirvana is without thoughts ))))
the moment the crisis began in 2008 September, I think, I do not remember the exact month I had a dream - the eur exchange rate plummeted - I woke up at 8 am, I looked at the chart - it was still there and the thought immediately in my head - at 10 o'clock it will fall down - and so it happened ...If you have just a thought - listen to it, it is always right - and let logic take control of you and your deposit...

That's right, in most cases the FIRST decision is always the right one....

forte928:
I'm gonna tune the tambourine and dance...
is it that serious or do you want to summon someone? For the eura, tapping the tambourine, the monitor, the head, the tree is enough :)))))

Tantrik:
so serious or do you want to call someone out? For the eureka, tapping the tambourine, the monitor, the head, the tree is enough :)))))
noooo.... not so... I'll go in with a 100-yard sell and it'll fall ))))

MobileMan:
noooo.... not so... i'll go to sell with 100yards and it will go down )))

Managers on pammas were moving large lots on the thin market say a few pips are dropping (although it may not react now - the capital is growing)

forte928:
The moment the crisis began in 2008 September, I do not remember the exact month I had a dream - the eu exchange rate plummeted - I wake up at 8 am I look at the chart - it is still there and the thought goes straight to my head - at 10 o'clock it will fall down - and so it happened.If you have just a thought - listen to it, it is always right - and let logic take control of you and your deposit...

logic and i are incompatible ))))

at least a correction, we'll see from there.

Tantrik:

Managers on pammas were moving large lots on the thin market saying a few pips are falling (although it may not react now - the capital is growing)

I am not sure that the money from DCs affects the market, I think the game is with DCs

solar:

at least a correction, we'll see from there.

We need to understand the fundamentals without alchemy as to why they will start buying the euro