[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 245

MobileMan:
You probably didn't read my post carefully and didn't understand which bay I was talking about.
Yes, I did. But it makes little difference.

MobileMan:
everyone laughed and no one responded. Well I thought it might be technical analysis and fundamental analysis. If so, it made me laugh. Years in forex have led me to believe that no analysis works. When I knew nothing (in the beginning) I was trading successfully without knowing ANYTHING (like beginner's luck) and then learning all sorts of crap, TA etc and the losing started. I have come to the conclusion that only having discarded all the analyses I start to trade successfully again, while all these analyses were invented to bait suckers to make them lose by reading "clever" phrases and terms. I myself can explain any, already made movement with fibonacci, levels, etc. But I haven't seen ANY analyst who would do it accurately for the future, at least for one day. Everyone keeps redrawing the charts. Especially last week. I am in a sell, the eura is falling, and everybody is shouting, buy from there, buy from there and the eura keeps going lower and lower, when it has fallen completely - there is a silence. And I don't know any successful trader who is more than 5 years in forex and yet he still believes in these analyses.
I don't know how you predict (maybe I stole Nostradamus' drafts), but I have to take a couple hundred this week.

TheXpert:
Yes, I am. But that doesn't change much.
Have you ever opened on a Friday five minutes before closing time?

Tantrik:
Have you ever opened on a Friday five minutes before closing time?
Nah, catching gaps is a thankless task.

jonni:
Mobile, you're right about the strategy, but I'll buy the day after tomorrow anyway. I don't know how you predict (maybe you stole Nostradamus' drafts), but I should get a couple hundred this week. With Gunn it's either a misfire, or it's still north on Monday.
I have no thoughts yet on the eur, up or down. We will see on Monday. But trading against the trend is not a good idea.

I'm quitting reading books and taking a psychic course, otherwise I will only get nirvana when I am in nirvana all my life )))) Nirvana with no thoughts )))

I'll tell you this, brahs, WHEN THE FIG, THROUGH THE FIGHT. The trend ended in a downward movement on Friday, on Monday (if we're going to go up) it will definitely be with downward spurts, and maybe even very good ones.......

nikelodeon:
I'll tell you this, brahs, WHEN THE FIG, THROUGH THE FIGHT. The trend ended in a downward movement on Friday, on Monday (if we're going to go up) it will definitely be with downward spurts, and maybe even very good ones.......
Good morning to all. If down first, that's good, at least I won't get bored at the top)))

A little more about the MIIXON 666 ...... Hear the liner sank off the coast of italy.... I think the degradation and indifference is evident... They've been driving all their lives and now the reefs have risen ))))).

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences.... What else is there to add?

Looking forward to a couple of days of flat.... need to get around this level and suck it up on the news.....After that, parity and the emergence of the Deutsch mark or the rise of the EUR, and where the Mobile will prompt ))))

Only a shaman with a tambourine is missing ))))