[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 242

strangerr:

Still guessing?)))

Divert volume on the daily index, which is not a divert on a flea))))

So euro goes buy next week, if the mobile guy leaves a pause at 2930 on the sell, it will be his first moose, but fat)))).

I can show what happens after such diverts if someone is interested.

A good diver should redraw 3 times then work (so I would have a triple lot :)). Index 82.13 - 50 reversal for a correction.

Tantrik:
A good diver should redraw 3 times then work (so I would have a triple lot :)). Index 82.13 - 50 reversal for a correction.

This is not that divergence, and anyway you will close the buy in 30 pips and start selling)))

strangerr:

This is the wrong divergence, and anyway you will close the purchase after 30 pips and start selling)))

I closed 40 pips yesterday. maybe i will go lower on monday. Yeah 30 pips - no one's prediction is further than that! Radio! - did you download the program you gave me the link - read the reviews not nice?

Tantrik:
Closed 40pp yesterday. might go lower on Monday. Yeah 30pts - no one's prediction is further than that! Radio! - did you download the program you gave me the link - read the reviews not nice?

I don't know, I've had it for a year now, no complaints.

Tantrik, perspectives on the chif correcta:

Chat up your pendulum there)))

And yesterday's conversation about ts, remember you said you explained and I did not like yours? So I have my own, and the beginner, for example, to understand them a dark forest, once or twice will try, will catch a couple of elks and say that not working, so you can safely explain the screens, nothing will not change)))).

strangerr: For a beginner, for example, it's a dark forest, they'll try it once or twice, catch a few suckers and say it's not working, so you can easily explain screenshots, nothing will change from this))))
This five!

Mathemat:
That one's five!

It's true, I was like that myself)))

MobileMan:
I closed my sells. Why? came the vision )))) Order result 172pp.

Why did I close it? Would have held it a bit longer and my take would have worked out.... Eh, hoping for a GEP again (((

)))

There was a forest of postponers and I wasn't around... Happy New Year everyone!!!

Strange ... it's easier for a beginner to print volumes in a different form ..... ... Just give them the screenshots and they will immediately understand what's going on.

strangerr:

Still guessing?)))

Divert volume on the daily index, which is not a divert on a flea))))

So euro goes buy next week, if the mobile guy leaves a pause at 2930 on the sell, it will be his first moose, but a fat one))))

I may show what happens after such divergences, if somebody is interested.

I believe you, as I do not understand anything about volumes or dealers and I do not want to get into details. The answer is this. I have not had any visions of deferring yet, so I will keep it, but things may change, as you have already noticed. So - we will see next week. One thing I know for sure - I will go in and take more than 100 pips (as usual) without much risk.

P.S. And by the way, show me what happens after such a divert)))

P.P.S. If you have anything to say about the euracif, I'd be interested to hear about it, as I'm following it very closely.