[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 241

margaret:
the higher ones are fine and the lowest is 1.3715
Thirty seven!!!! start fixing the top ones! - it won't reach the lower ones either.

Tantrik:
Thirty-seven!!!! start fixing the top ones! - she won't make it to the lower ones either.
wrong, sorry 1.2715.... This is a new account, I've been working with it for a month and I want to part with this investor, respectively, to close the account normally, and then the buy pose picked up 1.2775... I was waiting till the last minute and then the terminal went off for a couple of seconds, but it was enough to take it to 10 points (when I can't do anything) and went right down the dog... And I was about to meet this investor for a parting... it's all Friday the 13th... if it was my old accounts I wouldn't have even bothered, but it's OK there...

Tantrik:
You want to put the TP below the low? Where do the sells come from?

Igor, don't you think that looking at 1n, your cup, inverted on the occasion of the holiday, is not enough for today's fall? К 1,26.

Happy Old New Year!

Happy New Year, everybody.

Carols, carols, it's time to...

And you're sitting here.

margaret:
Wrong, sorry 1.2715.... This is a new account, I've been working with it for a month and I want to part with this investor, respectively, to close the account normally, and then the buy pending has picked up 1.2775... I was waiting till the last minute and then the terminal went off for a couple of seconds, but it was enough to take it to 10 points (when I can't do anything) and went right down the dog... And I was about to meet this investor for a parting... it's all Friday the 13th... if it was my old accounts I wouldn't have even bothered, but it's OK there...
It's clear now - 1.2715 stop 5 pips and wait for it to slip to the bai. (Ask Stranger, he's an expert in lots! :))).

RekkeR:

Igor, don't you think looking at 1n, by today's fall, your cup, upside down on the occasion of the holiday, is missing? К 1,26.

Happy Old New Year!

Happy New Year, everybody.

Carols, carols, it's time to...

And you're sitting here.

I don't think it will go any lower and the cups haven't been drawn for a long time. Happy New Year to all!

Tantrik:
It is now clear - 1.2715 stop 5 pips and wait until the price reaches the Buy. (Ask Stranger, he's an expert on the stock! :))).

Thank you. That's what I'm standing on... The main thing is that we're in agreement. I often work in the lokas myself as I don't like SL, but I'll have to talk to Stranger, maybe he'll tell me something from his experience...

OK, I'm all dressed up, I'm off to visit.

Happy Old Style New Year to everybody!

strangerr:

You don't have to wait, it'll kick in.

I'm waiting, did you install this radio? I've read the reviews, they're creepy! It's glitchy and all sorts of crap.

It's a solid correction, maybe you've closed the second bottom!

Standard & Poor's понизило кредитные рейтинги девяти стран еврозоны

homers035:

Standard & Poor's has downgraded the credit ratings of nine eurozone countries

Happy New Year to all! 8-[]

Still guessing?)))

Divert volume on the daily index and that's not a divert on a flea))))

So euro goes buy next week, if the mobile guy leaves a pause at 2930 on the sell, it will be his first moose, but a fat one))))

I can show what happens after such a divert, if someone is interested.