[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 202

Hi all. Haven't reached 1.2780. MobileMan, how's the deposit?))Didn't you lose it?

emotraid:

the thrill tickles the arse

jonni:
Hi all. Haven't reached 1.2780. MobileMan, how's the deposit?))Didn't you lose it?

How could I do that?! At 20% of my deposit I have a drawdown of about 450pp. I'm still planning to go higher, but I'm not moving yet. Nothing to worry about at all. I am sure that in the medium term we will go far down

MobileMan:

How could I lose?! I'm going to be down about 450pp when I enter 20% of the depo. I'm still planning to go in if it goes higher, but so far I'm not fidgeting. Nothing to worry about at all. I'm sure it will go far down in the mid-term.
450 is a big drawdown))

jonni:
450 big drawdown))

I usually never had more than 150pp, but I had more than 450pp in profits )

How do you even read this thing? I've seen the film three times and still don't get the point... why did i have to go to the course? ))))))))))

MobileMan:

I have never had more than 150pp, but I have had profits of more than 450pp.)
And on what TF? If it is not a secret.

Literature on Gunn, given this link 10 times already)))

http://gann.su/

MobileMan:

How could I lose?! I'm going to be down about 450pp when I enter 20% of the depo. I'm still planning to go in if it goes higher, but so far I'm not fidgeting. Nothing to worry about at all. I'm sure we'll go far down in the medium term
I'm sure we'll go far down in the medium term. And 500pp stop out, what's the point?

All hail!!!!! On 5 min. the signal for resistance is about to appear, and then it's not far to go down..... But everyone is so adamant about going down... I don't even know why you are like this.....?????