[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 200

Tantrik:
already had2826, are you going to put in a limit?

I won't )))) Just watch ))))

forte928:
it is possible to break down like that at one moment and lose your guard...
As Carlson used to say: "Calm down, the main thing is to be calm. Without discipline it is hard, honestly.))) While running to work, there and there, the position is gone, catching up, losses, then you get nervous, so not that.

jonni:
As Carlson used to say: "Calm down, calm down is the main thing. Without discipline, honestly.))) While running to work, here and there-the position is gone, catching up with the losses, then you get nervous, not that.
That's why we need an EA with clear counteraction logic to such situations or put a stop if you don't know until when there may be a failure or whether the price will return to the starting point of entry, so you can close it with minimal loss.

artikul:

I won't ))))) Just watch ))))
you won't, but the system says put it up? the price will come back.

Tantrik:
you won't, but the system says put it in? the price will come back.

Yes ))) The system said pipsani, moreover on the zero bar it alternately sparks a fundamental reversal downwards and a buy limit from 1.28004 )))) That's the way it goes down ))))

artikul:

Yes ))) The system said pipsani, moreover on the zero bar it alternately sparks a fundamental reversal downwards and a buy limit from 1.28004 )))) That is approximately how the drawdown occurs)))
They crossed in the middle and then diverged again - the classic genre. And where is Japan, there is no movement.

in 20 minutes

Tantrik:
Redraw! the averages crossed then diverged again - classic of the genre.

Anyway, according to my system, if there is a signal for reversal downwards, the fall will start about 2012.01.13 at 14:00 )))). That means that all the day tomorrow bears may rinse their brains and look for their support bar )))) Another scenario - ping-pong from 1.28268 to 1.28004 and fly further up )))) Please don't take me seriously, I'm with beer and this is my fantasy ))))

artikul:

Actually, according to my system, if there is a signal for a reversal downwards, the fall will start about 2012.01.13 at 14:00 )))). That means that all tomorrow bears can rinse their brains and look for their reference bar )))) Another scenario - ping-pong from 1.28268 to 1.28004 and fly further up )))) Please do not take me seriously, I have a beer and this is my fantasy)))
If the correction does not occur, I will add a sell 2850.

homers035:
in 20 minutes.
Thank you.