[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 186

Here's how I got shaken up today.... Although with trends like that I've seen 3,500 on my account as well.... So... I will continue to hone my skills, but with different volumes, because I've had a lot of scares.......

wow how you raised the euras )))) all hail! happy old new year on friday trinazatovo! )))

There you go, and you tell me to settle..... how can I settle if it's going up like this..... And the article correctly said that there is no bearish zero (although I do not know what it is and this is the first time I heard it). But the market is like that........ where the hell is the smoke, I think so....

bear zero is a crippled bear with one )))))))))))))

emotraid:

wow how you raised the euras )))) all hail! happy old new year on friday trinazatovo! )))

Thanks, we're happy for you too..... is your buy alive? or did you kill it on profit?????

nikelodeon:

Thanks, we're happy for you too..... Is your buy alive or did you kill it on profit?????

Yeah, I did. I should have gone with no profits.

emotraid:

Yep, I've got it, we should be putting in no profits.

That's cheating, you need a profit. Although usually when I bet it, I fall a few pips short for some reason. It's so fucking pathetic when it's a couple.....

nikelodeon:
There you go, and you tell me to settle..... how can I settle when it's going up like this..... And the article correctly said that there is no bearish zero (although I do not know what it is and this is the first time I heard it). But the market is like that........ where the hell is the smoke, I think so....
it's not a move up, it's a pullback from the selves))))) to knock the stops off)))

emotraid:

Thanks! Same to you! More profits!))

I'll buy or sell in 20 minutes))) but I guess I'll have to. ♪ now my gut is telling me )))) ♪