[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 182

sergey620x:

What, where?

strangerr:

Well, I'm at 2819)))
and if you go in now, you can go even higher )))) so go for it )

MobileMan:
Giving another entry - now. Sell euras .I entered at 1.2812. No SL or TP yet. Reminder - it's the medium term. From 100pp
I have a sale at 2814 (100 pips is enough - just do not change your mind!!!) (And what will the head of the energetic shop tell us?)

Tantrik:
I have a sale of 2814 (100pp is enough - just don't change your mind!!!)
Can't see a target yet, but I'll let you know right away. It could be 350pp ))) would like to, I've somehow got 20% of the depo in )))

Tantrik:
I have a sale of 2814 (100pp is enough - just don't change your mind!!!) (and what will the head of the energy department tell us?)

By the way, I'm watching the energizer too.... so far we are moving up, as soon as ENERGONRALT REVERSE on the minutes or 5 I will definitely let you know.......

All there is a reversal on the minutes very strong signal.... Going to yyyyyy !!!!!!!

strangerr:

What, where?
Cluster delta website. 3 indices: cumulative delta, delta and volume

sergey620x:
Cluster delta website. 3 indices: cumulative delta, delta and volume

Thanks.

On 5 min. signal from Energon received but not fixed.... Close 5 minutes below.... That's it, drain the water, put out the light. salt the eu, at least for an hour.....