[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 183

strangerr:

Listen stranger, how can we make the bars be coloured in volume colours????

Tantrik:
I have a sale of 2814 (100pp is enough - just don't change your mind!!!) (and what will the head of the energy department tell us?)

Look at the clock ))) What do we see? A bearish zero and an unclosed "warm" fractal ))) What sales, gentlemen? )))

Well, if there is a fractal on the previous hour, which we will only know with the opening of the new bar, it will be just cold..... So + on the clock the stochastic is overbought... Need a discharge.....

nikelodeon:
Well, if there is a fractal on the previous hour, which we will only know with the opening of the new bar, it will be just cold..... So + on the clock the stochastic is overbought... Need a discharge.....

The discharge will be when a bullish zero is formed and a cold fractal pair outside the bullish zero ))) Then the pair will go up and turn, but till the time of such a move wait and wait )))). Everything, however, depends on the short-term strategy ))))

artikul:

Look at the clock )))) What do we see? Bearish zero and an unclosed "warm" fractal )))) What kind of sales, gentlemen? )))
Again about your fractals )))) didn't you say this week that it would not reach 1.2815 based on your fractals!

artikul:

Look at the clock )))) What do we see? Bearish zero and an unclosed "warm" fractal )))) What sales, gentlemen? )))

everything is on track))))

artikul:

Look at the clock )))) What do we see? Bearish zero and an unclosed "warm" fractal )))) What kind of sales, gentlemen? )))

I don't know who the bearish zero is, but I sold an hour and a half ago )))) Don't know how to colour the bars.

Let me do a little "soznichat" ))))) An inverted double bottom on M15 ))))

MobileMan:
Let me do the same thing ))))) (I have an inverted double-bottom on M15)))
Good evening all. I'll do the same, with the pip's permission.))))There is overbought, so down 50 pips at least, imho)).

I've got a cold fractal on the heels as well, so I've got an overbought signal coming in, so all in colour to go down, only I don't think for long..... within the hour......