[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 180

Tantrik:
It's gone - not at all. (how I screwed up the sell, I closed early)

And I did (for the sake of interest) put two Limiters )))) One worked, as you see, and to the second did not come to, from the wrecker had sprung )))) Because, this technology calculates the price movement to the pip and to the minute )))) But on the medium term it is a mauvais ton )))

Hi all. Why is it that Article is harassing you here?))) Poor Tantric is totally spooked))))

artikul:

And I still (for the sake of interest) put two limiters )))) One worked, as you see, and the second did not come to, from the wrecker had sprung)))) Because, this technology calculates the price movement to the pip and to the minute )))) But on the medium term it is a mauvais ton )))

close your bai and let's go down

strangerr:
Hi all. Why is it that Article is harassing you here?))) Poor Tantric is totally spooked))))
hey. down?

strangerr:

Yeah, doll's on a roll today, randoms are all over the place.

Vlad72:
close your bai and let's go down

good evening, I want to ask about option levels below the current price for the eu...what's up...how far down is coming...

Vlad72:
hi. down?

I don't know, I was having fun at the competition today)))

solar:

Yeah, doll's on a roll today, randoms are all over the place.
Why would they be random? I think it's pretty consistent. Spanish and Italian auctions went well. And Mario didn't say anything bad today. Europe will be closing soon I think we will probably roll back down.

strangerr:
he's got 220, and if it's not enough he's got 380 :)))

hehehe I'm exaggerating, but that run down there (between canada and the etsb) I don't think many people got caught, I can honestly say I bought it )))) it was beautifully executed