[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 174

nikelodeon:
Why is there no interest rate news in my terminal???? Can't see it, although it's about time.....
It's still early. it will be 54 minutes later on aglia.

nikelodeon:
Why is there no interest rate news in my terminal???? Can't see it, although it's about time.....
Look at the source

Hi all. On the Aussie, does it look like a double top? Anybody have any tips?

Yes, the Eurodollar has a sell short at 1.2741... How about I put a buy on top of that? That way, it'll probably start falling. It does not look like a strong rally. The pair was traded at the same levels on January 9 and 11. It should be settled again, but I do not dare. There is no certainty.

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
Yes, the Eurodollar has a sell short at 1.2741... How about I put a buy on top of that? That way, it'll probably start falling. It does not look like a strong rally. The pair was traded at the same levels on January 9 and 11. It should be settled again, but I do not dare. There is no certainty.
Wait for the pound for 15 minutes and we will see.

jonni:

Hi all. On the Aussie, does it look like a double top? Anybody have any tips?

I personally don't understand what it's rising on, it's long overdue for a fall.

Thank you!!!

Vlad72:
I personally don't understand what it's growing on, it's long overdue for a fall.

He will be growing for a long time )))

Vlad72:
I personally don't understand what he's growing on, it's high time he fell.

Spiculants, remember page 169 :))

No change in the pound