[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 171

Maybe he planned to push the theme kakuetoe podzha - like a subscription to the signals or super duper autarky strategy 8014 pips for only 500 Ue and you are a millionaire! I will be writing to the people in his personal message! ))

Dadya-Kolya:
I've got a bad one...
The tincture was - the herb was mixed up :))

Salavatka:
Maybe he planned to push the theme kakuetoe podzha - like a subscription to the signals or super duper autarky strategy 8014 pips for only 500 Ue and you are a millionaire! I will be writing to the people in his personal message! ))
Oh, yeah PAMM!!!

Salavatka:
And I did not immediately believe it, intuition can tell you the direction and then when it goes in the wrong direction. (And when the TS is broken - and contrary to intuition - you withdraw in a small +)

Tantrik:
The tincture was - the herb got mixed up :))

Oh, man, that was some good weed. ))))) I'm gonna post a smoker's stats later.... I'd like to point out where I traded and where I was sober..... This will be a prime example of how expensive it is to smoke.... All week so far it's been nothing but a sludge, good thing the "tincture" is almost over.....

nikelodeon:

Oh, man, that was some weed. ))))) Later I'll post a staat about the dangers of smoking.... I'd like to point out where I've traded and where I'm sober..... This will be a prime example of how expensive it is to smoke.... All week so far it's been nothing but plums, good thing the "tincture" is already running out.....
i feel like i'm always stoned when i look at my state... or almost always.

I've managed to trade in a week...... I'll just finish my heel and see if the trend changes or not.....

Don't get too carried away or it'll be like this!!! http://www.ntv.ru/novosti/197226/

What does it say about the bid?

Being in that condition and not remembering to trade yourself a few millennia..... Isn't that a dream come true????