[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 130

Dezil:
The investment horizon is the time frame in which you hope to make a profit on your investment.

Usually the maximum is a week.

The news channels periodically broadcast about an impending invasion of Iran by the US! This is the first and clearest warning about the fragility of the Bucsik. The entire economy of the States is in direct dependence on two factors: 1. The weaker the greenback, the easier it is to grow. 2. War, because fighting in different parts of the world strengthens the economy (government orders for weapons, ammunition, medicine + new jobs)! That, in fact, is the whole algorithm for the success of Sam's notorious economic well-being! Since, for now, there is no war, it means that we have to artificially lower the dollar! And increased talk about the threat of Iran is evidence of extreme instability in the economy and in the state banking system of the americans! That leaves, what? Keep the dollar in check...

MobileMan:

Well, I wrote above. That there are no specific targets yet. The order itself is open without SL and without TP. I think the target is at least 1.2590, but I have not set a TP yet. I am working in the mid-term. I will inform you here on the Forum as soon as I see it. As well as the SL (I take it to Breakeven, but when the price has already gone far). You can put a rough SL at 1.3100 and TP at 1.2590, but I'm sure it won't be like that.

I understand everything, but when trading, and even in the medium term, you have to look around:

Such prospects seem unrealistic to me...

strangerr:

I understand that, but when trading, and even in the medium term, you have to look around:

Guys, I would love to, but I don't know where or how to look. I trade purely on intuition. By the way, over the last six months not a single negative order, and my profits fluctuate between 50 and 500 pips per order (on the 4 digits)

strangerr:

I understand that, but when trading, and even in the medium term, you have to look around:

The indices are already going up ^ but the eu is slow.

MobileMan:

Guys, I'd love to, but I don't know where or how to look. I trade purely on intuition. By the way, in the last six months - not a single negative order, and the profits fluctuate between 50-500pp per order (on 4 digits)

That's good, better not to start watching then)))

strangerr:

That's good, then it's better not to start looking)))
"...You can roughly put the SL at 1.3100 and the TP at 1.2590 for now..." with 300 pips stops is fine ))

MobileMan:

Guys, I'd love to, but I don't know where or how to look. I trade purely on intuition. By the way, in the last six months - not a single negative order, and the profits fluctuate between 50-500pp per order (on 4 digits)

And how did you intuitively determine that 2815...

margaret:
Fitch, Parker: Germany's AAA rating is safe

- France is not expected to be downgraded in 2012
- No immediate risk for AAA rating of Austria
- Eurozone will come out of the crisis
- European sovereigns on watch list could be downgraded by 1-2 places
- More active role by the ECB could improve the situation in the eurozone
- Pressure on French banks is increasing
- Italy is in the firing line in the current crisis

Good evening dear Margaret!

Is there no fresh analysis?