[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 93

nikelodeon:
Хотите покажу?

That would be curious.

yandex:

Good afternoon. What's up?

What happened to you? No stable income?

I have three part-time jobs, but sometimes they don't pay me.)

It's tough... three jobs...

yandex:
It's tough... three jobs...

No ... two jobs at home and three half-days at the office I just don't feel like working for anyone, especially when they pay a penny, even though others get paid three times as much as me for the same, selfish girl, that's why I went to the stock exchange )))).

Here are Demark's overbought and oversold levels. Sequence :))))))

emotraid:

No ... I do two at home and three afternoons in the office. I just do not want to work for someone, especially when they pay a penny, but others get paid three times as much as me for the same, selfish woman, so I joined the stock exchange )))).
Well, that's right, a person strives for something better) Well, you can make money on the forex market.

It is another matter to monitor how currencies are quoted around these levels..... Any level can become either support or resistance..... You can use any level you like, even these ones.

Another thing is how to work around them......

emotraid:

No ... two at home and three afternoons in the office I just do not feel like working for someone, especially when they pay a penny, but others get paid three times as much as me for the same, selfish woman, so I joined the exchange )))).

I'm sorry for you, but in your case, don't count on anything from the exchange. especially when you're losing 12 quid at a time. )))))))))

nikelodeon:

I'm sorry for you, but in your case, don't count on anything from the exchange.... especially when you're losing 12 quid at a time . )))))))))

What if my moose was 200 quid at a time? Should I avoid Forex altogether?)

Kitsan:

What if my moose was 200 quid at a time? Should I avoid Forex altogether?))
and I have $30K )))