[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 73

strangerr:

So, Margaret, we buy and sell every day)))

I was talking about the medium term...

but yeah... three pips there, two pips there, ten pips there, etc.

strangerr:

Nope)))

maybe a false breakdown, bought a double!

I have the last sell left open with 2930, I'll close today at the end of the day. We will see from here.

solar:

So screw the foundations... the curves are the best...

yeah, that's what i thought too, until i lost 22,000 quid in 20 minutes to this TA... since then the FA is invaluable to me...

margaret:
Yeah, I used to think so too, until I lost 22,000 quid in 20 minutes to this TA...

when was that?

No )))) Screw other people's opinions )))) For the first time in a while I listened and this is the result )))) My signals are more expensive ))))

Kitsan:

when was that?
In my third month of forex trading

margaret:
in my third month of forex trading

number, year, and where did you open? I want to see on the chart))

Tantrik:

Could be a false breakdown, bought a double!

Also add, the word maybe liked, that's an argument)))

Kitsan:

date, year, and where did you open? I would like to see the chart))
it was a long time ago, that account no longer exists (besides, it was not mine, it was an investor's account), i opened another account and transferred the balance from the old account to the new one...the only good thing was that i did not allow a margin call, i closed with pain in my heart, understanding that i do not understand what is happening to the market... I was sitting there thinking: how come the market went against TA, against my position, I was so indignant at that moment, of course it's funny to remember it now...