A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 32

C-4:
The branch flows seamlessly into Seljanska! That's funny.
why - i know how to do it - rts doesn't ban pips

C-4:
The branch flows seamlessly into Seljanska! That's funny.
Yes, better in Selyanskaya, at least some information is contained. I have already brought an axe, but decided to wait, maybe it will go somewhere :))

milroal:

On the spot forex pips on the relay is a deal breaker. If the brokerage company only changes the settings of the plugin in the slightest way, your "grail" will be gone. You are in a separate group with special settings......I heard that monitoring of scalpers in brokerage companies is usually performed once a day (by the number of deals). I cannot trade with scams that offer to trade with scalpers for 5000.

Yeah, I have my doubts too, by the way about the statement presented by rustein.

There is only one option left, to see for yourself on a real account. Start using 0.01 lot, then open the flap a little, then some more.)

I do not see another way.

Another plus on the Jew) Live on the demo, don't know how it is in real life)

It is clear that it works and how it works, and it is also clear that they will not let you withdraw the money.....

Now all together to the villagers..... )

OnGoing , give the villagers a Christmas gift.

And stop counting the pros here.

Two more - on the Canadian and the Jew.

I am amazed by their quoting machine) A pose opens, stands, thinks for 20 seconds, then shoots through, sometimes with a gap, and everything is already closed at the take)

OnGoing:

I am amazed by their quoting machine) A pose opens, stands, thinks for 20 seconds, then shoots through, sometimes with a gap, and everything is already closed at the take).

I do not know what kind of horror you are talking about. I don't have any brakes. Ticks are running very fast, back and forth, back and forth. It's, like, instantaneous. I'm sitting here right now, sprouting kale, little by little. Ping seems to be the cause of your slowness.

rustein:

It is clear that it works and how it works, and it is also clear that they will not let you withdraw the money.....

Now all together to the villagers )

OnGoing , give the villagers a Christmas gift.

Stop counting pros here.

Sometimes, by the way, the broker does not mind. You tell them straight out - arbitrage. They say it nicely) Well in principle if the through quoting is fair, so it should be.

But I have not seen such conditions, like here - without commission and without slippage (I checked it specially).

joo:

I don't know what kind of horror stories you're telling. There are no brakes. The tics are running fast, back and forth, back and forth. It's, like, instantaneous. I'm sitting here right now, sprouting kale, little by little. Ping is the cause of your lags.

The ping is 31 ms, the poses are opening fast. You just did not compare kotira with others)

Well it's good that the cabbage is growing, I'm not imposing anything on anyone. I just wanted to look for slow broker on purpose at my leisure, but here I have found one myself. Just curious)

This is simply an attempt by the brokerage company to create a Pyramid-like financial structure. It is obvious that they cannot hedge a huge number of deals a day from profitable Pips handler, even in competitive brokerage company (I won't even shout about interbank tale)... If you manage to jump in time - jump out of pyramid... you can... We may risk a lot if we have enough dough. If you have time to jump in time - to jump out of the pyramid, you may take a chance for the sake of interest if you have lots of dough.