1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 46

AlexeyFX:

Now that's a valid point. And I don't have any complicated mathematics. No derivatives and integrals, divergences, stochastic fractals and other abstruse nonsense that is very far from real life. There's an 18th degree root in one place, everything else is +,-,*,/. All the complicated stuff I've done somehow always turns out to be unnecessary. You have to understand the essence of what's going on in your mind and that's it.

How many decimal places do you use in calculations?

AlexeyFX: No derivatives and integrals
Oh, come on. By derivative I mean the difference of neighbouring values.

The point is that you can subtract, add, multiply, divide - these actions do not change the meaning (result). You can have as many as 10 derivatives. One will be better than the other. But the result is the same....))))

LeoV:
The point is that you can subtract, add, multiply, divide - these actions do not change the meaning (result). You can have as many as 10 derivatives. One will be better than the other. But the result is the same....))))

Do not rub salt in people's wounds))))) if you want to tell them something - tell them, if not - do not interfere, if you want but cannot, you are here

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133408

trol222:

Standing on the asphalt with our skis on.

either the skis aren't going, or we are.........

We shocked people with beautiful pictures. Earlier they thought that these skis were weird. Now they are even more confused - no skis, no brains. )))))))))

finish the job))))))) (just kidding, it's New Year's Eve)

that would apply to our balls, that would be nice.)

It is time-consuming, cumbersome and long, but understandable, and then you can optimize it to make it shorter.

By the way, I tried to think a year ago about the analysis (when combining filters) of the delay line and the filter characteristics, but my understanding is so flat, I saw it as a selection of parameters, for example, imagine cars with different (possible) radii, ie first car can make a minimum circle (as far as the wheel allows) 20 meters, the other 10 meters, the third 5 meters, from this understanding came and until a certain event - does not start a senior. Decomposing everything into such events ..... in short, okay.

What do you want to say .... In short I have decided for myself so far, if you can not describe the process (some) mathematical methods (because of lack or lack of knowledge in these methods, or maybe there is no method in general in mathematics, which can accurately describe the process one would like), then you need to invent their own mathematics in describing the process. In the end the Junko methods or whatever (if this is true at all, of course, and not the notorious public relations of one and the same person, in what I personally began to doubt more and more recently)). - It's not the end of the line, you can achieve the same effect using other methods and techniques of analysis (I'm not talking about their razianalnost).

Yeah...

Just for example.

"True" medium is useful for understanding the ARXINUSOFF D)

Yeah...

Just for example.

"Truly" the middle one is useful for understanding ARXINUSOFF D))

What's the catch, why did the picture first appear and then disappear?

And what is meant by highlighted))) feel free to write a lot)))) reveal your short read)))

trol222:

What's the catch, why did the picture first appear and then disappear?

And what is meant by highlighted))) feel free to write a lot)))) reveal your short read)))

brotonian bridge...

;)

trol222:

I don't know if they're honest.

How honest... You asked me to show you entry and exit points on history, so I showed you on history. Nothing will be redrawn there. In real time you have to consider such a possibility. And I haven't finished the last part yet. But it would be strange to expect good performance in the present from an indicator that cannot correctly show the past.

In calculations usual variables of double type are used, I think there were 15 digits there.

Mathemat:
Oh, come on. By derivative, I mean the difference of neighbouring values.

All right then :))) But I don't even have such a derivative yet...

Brownian bridge...

;)

Where do I go? ))))

Oh, I see, you must mean chair, table, nine. Am I right? Well, it's not here, it's to go back and turn there https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133408